Feb 21, 2009

comtemplating....

ENTIRE CATALOG OF FERRET PROTEINS TO DATE


So no working computer again.
Sneaking time on someone else's desktop which got me thinking...
Given the time restraints right now of moving across the world (yet again) and starting a new job, and 4 is the 'bad' number anyway so why not dump it?

I'm starting to think of having this site absorbed into the sister Nippy Nihon site. But that's not a decision to made until after I've moved into to my little Korean rabbit hutch and settled down a little bit. Give or take a few months since unlike Japan, I don't speak the local language. 0.0

Actually it would be nice to have a consolidated website, but...

Thanks for stopping in! We hope you'll be back!

Ads make the world go around. Help us out!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2009 at 6:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home